Community Resilience Initiative: Inspiring healthier communities with science-based insights in order to promote and cultivate resilience.
Community Resilience Initiative
What We Do
Trauma-Informed: Moving to Resilience Conference
CRI offers Resilience Based Trainings to Address Trauma
Register for Upcoming Training!
Our community-building framework and 21 years’ experience in capacity building is the essence of what created the platform for the documentary Paper Tigers. From its beginning, CRI has focused on building community capacity to mitigate the effects of ACEs and build Resilience through collaborations and partnerships.
Walla Walla Valley
- Join us October 27, 2021 for the inaugural event in our Trauma-Informed Criminal Justice System series, “The Relationship between PACEs and the Criminal Justice System”
- October is Resilience Month in Walla Walla
- Me & My Emotions: A New, Free Resource for Teens
- FREE WEBINAR - The Impact of Mind Matters: Preliminary Evidence of Effectiveness in a Community-Based Sample
- Your input needed! Survey, focus group, interview - your choice!
Receive the latest news and updates from Community Resilience Initiative.