Community Resilience Initiative: Inspiring healthier communities with science-based insights in order to promote and cultivate resilience.
Community Resilience Initiative
What We Do
Trauma-Informed: Moving to Resilience Conference
CRI offers Resilience Based Trainings to Address Trauma
Register for Upcoming Training!
Our community-building framework and 21 years’ experience in capacity building is the essence of what created the platform for the documentary Paper Tigers. From its beginning, CRI has focused on building community capacity to mitigate the effects of ACEs and build Resilience through collaborations and partnerships.
Walla Walla Valley
- New Report Explores Top Social Determinants
- Washington Youth Flex Lobbying Might on Rights of Native Americans, Homelessness and Foster Youth [imprintnews.org]
- Join the Compassion in Therapy Summit: A Free Online Training with Awake Network January 30th—February 3
- Learning opportunities: A New Year Deserves A New Look at the Science of Trauma
- 8th Annual October Resilience Month Reflection
Receive the latest news and updates from Community Resilience Initiative.